Welcome! I’m not too big on talking about myself, so how about if I just give you the highlights!
- I’m a follower of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour.
- I’m a Southern girl, born and raised.
- I’m a hugger
- I’ve been married to the love of my life for 23 years.
- We have three incredible children, who make me smile, laugh and warm my heart every day.
- We are a proud Military (recently retired) family.
- I am an only child, but have close friends who I consider family.
- I am fiercely loyal and always look for the best in people. Sometimes it bites me in the rear, but I’d much rather look for the good in everyone, than be a conspiracy theorist.
- Some of my fondest memories are picking peaches from my Grandparent’s orchard, exploring the woods, finding creeks and wildflowers, and shelling peas and butter beans.
- My Mom enrolled me in dance classes when I was three, and I fell in love! I now have the absolute joy and privilege of watching my own daughter dance. She is amazing (a little biased maybe, but it is my blog )!
- I am one of those really loud “Sports Moms” ! My two boys played high school sports, and now college sports, which has made me even louder!
- My middle child only knows two gears, full throttle and off. It makes him a great athlete, but also causes us to be on a first name basis with the ER staff , from all of his injuries!
- Photography makes me incredibly happy! I love capturing real moments between people, making you feel special, capturing your laugh and personality. Those are what make the greatest memories!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please sit down, relax and take a look around.